Each week on Engage, we aim to share with you a selection of links to articles and stories about the Australian aid program and international development that we find interesting or noteworthy. Here’s a snapshot of online stories this week:
- Stephen Howes has written part two of his case for Australian aid in the Asian century: international public goods.
- An article on The Conversation discusses why Australia needs to support its neighbours to stop hep B.
- Can social media transform Papua New Guinea? Reflections and questions on the Development Policy Blog.
- How would you make aid and development better? Weh Yeoh puts forward his views on WhyDev.
- Danielle Cave posts her views about politics in PNG on the Lowy Interpreter here and here.
- Check out the first Education Buzz on the Development Policy Blog.